boilerpenguins forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boilerpenguins forum

club penguin forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock?

Go down 
4 posters

Do you hate bots?
Yes
Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? Vote_lcap25%Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? Vote_lcap0%Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know
Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? Vote_lcap0%Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Neither
Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? Vote_lcap25%Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I ignore them
 0% [ 0 ]
Ooooh, pretty lights! :-T (eating smiley)
Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? Vote_lcap50%Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Akbaboy

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? Empty
PostSubject: Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock?   Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Do you hate those bots? They are so annoying!
Back to top Go down
Red@kid3
Admin
Red@kid3

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock?   Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:20 pm

i like bots i like have one i ask the bots onwers and i ask them if i can have a bot and i have one bot its cool
Back to top Go down
https://boilerpenguins.forumotion.com
Akbaboy

PostSubject: Re: Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock?   Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:16 am

Red@kid3 wrote:
i like bots i like have one i ask the bots onwers and i ask them if i can have a bot and i have one bot its cool
I voted for the last one but I hate bots alot.... they're so annoying that you gotta get out of Frozen!
Back to top Go down
Red@kid3
Admin
Red@kid3

PostSubject: Re: Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock?   Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:58 pm

well i like them sometimes i like them when im not doing something but i hate them when im doing something
Back to top Go down
Neo of Jet

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock?   Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:20 pm

One questions what are bots exactly.
Back to top Go down
Akbaboy

PostSubject: Re: Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock?   Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:13 am

Black penguins who repeat what their owners tell them to say like say "ReGiStEr To ClUb PeNgUiN hQ" and stuff like that...
Back to top Go down
FireB

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock?   Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:49 pm

One time they Teased Jayboy that his computer was slow
I hAtE tHeM
Back to top Go down
Red@kid3
Admin
Red@kid3

PostSubject: Re: Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock?   Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:29 am

you said about there computer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock?   Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you just hate bots on Frozen in the Dock?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
boilerpenguins forum :: Club Penguin :: Club Penguin Help-
Jump to: